Books are a uniquely portable magic. ~ Stephen King

Monday, February 15, 2010

Once Upon a Time

I like to write.

I like to write on my main blog, Keep in Touch With Mommakin, but I have started several splinter blogs as well, because there are just things I like to write about that don't fit the tone and scope of that forum. The purpose of this particular blog is to present some of the fiction and memoir-type writing that seems wrong for Mommakin. Some of it will be polished. Most of it will not. Constructive criticism is always welcome. Flat out meanness is not.

My goal - for now - subject to change on a whim - is to post three times a week. Some posts will be stand-alones, some will be serialized stories. For now, the loosely held to themes will be: Memoir Mondays, Whimsical Wednesdays, and Fiction Fridays. I'll see how it goes and take it from there. I may take advantage of the forum to write about writing from time to time or even to review a book or two.

I'm glad you stopped by. Grab a cup of coffee. Read a story or two. Let's go...

No comments:

Post a Comment